Tuesday, October 24, 2006

10 Statements to Sum Up My Week

Doctors know NOTHING about our health. Never visit a health professional, unless you are bleeding so much that you are about to die, then i reckon they might help.

Bournemouth is an ugly place, full of losers in BMWs who think they've made it.

Full time jobs imprison you in their bubble and allow you to forget that you are alive, until you go on holiday, when you remember that you have a personality again.

Dreams stay dreams until you make them a reality. If you want something then you have to go for it. It might be a cliche, but it's a cliche for a reason.

Ray Lamontagne's album 'Til the Sun Turns Black' is one of the best albums in the world.

Life is full of poetry and full of art. These things give meaning to experience and allow all that we go through to become something living and real.

The relationship which we have with ourselves is the most important relationship there is, and it will mirror the relationship we have with everyone else. And the only thing to fear is fear itself.

King prawns are the best food of all time.

Sometimes i have to let out my complaints against the world, no matter how much i hold it dear.

7 comments:

... Paige said...

I'm not sure I would call these complaints, more like basic facts. I always tell folks you must research what a doctor tells you, & about your meds. Never take for granted that they do not make mistakes- to err is human, I heard that somewhere.

Anonymous said...

Such a wise words from one so young. You've clearly been given a gift. Also, this post should be a regular weekly contribution. It rocks!

Anonymous said...

"Life is full of poetry and full of art. These things give meaning to experience and allow all that we go through to become something living and real."

I would even go one step further and say that life is poetry. Life is art. I really enjoy your insight; look forward to your submission tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

King prawns taste like shit. But, I'd have to agree with everything else. Life is what you make it. And by the way, you make me love sick everytime you are away from me. Please stay open to your heart, listen to your feelings, your guardian will see you through the worst, simply have faith in what s/he shows you. And just for the record, i feel and know that you are far beyond the most of us. It is a gift to see the core of the crap we must live through, I hope that you will sustain the vision.

Anonymous said...

King prawns rock, and you are so right about your dreams. Wise words Nat. And the bmws too, oh and what is with those gangsta black new range rover things then? Great post. I agree with Dennis too, a regular slot for you I think

Crafty Green Poet said...

There is a lot of truth in these statements (apart from the King Prowns - yeuch, but I'm a veggie so biased!). I am so glad to have a part time job so more room for poetry and art and making my dreams into reality.

Left-handed Trees... said...

Never ate a King Prawn...but, I will absolutely agree to the statement about medical professionals, as I'm going through some issues with mine right now! Here's to making dreams real...poetry, art, and great music.